Sabal Serrulata Mother Tincture is used as an effective remedy for the treatment of underdeveloped breast. It also helps in providing relief from pain in the testicular region and is helpful in increasing weight. Based on the herbal formulation, it is safe to use and has no side effects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Information about Sabal Serrulata Mother Tincture Q
- Sabal Serrulata
- It is extremely helpful in treating genito-urinary organ infection
- Olein in the berries helps in increasing weight and strength
- Provides relief from excessive cough, cold and sneezing and is a potent organ remedy
- Calms the nervous system and reduces anxiety
- Corrects mood swings and elevates mood
- Treats urinary disorders such as increased frequency of urination and feeling of fullness in bladder
- It reduces enlargement of the prostate gland and loosens sensation of tightening in the testicles
Directions For Use:
Take 10 drops of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Sabal Serrulata Mother Tincture in half cup water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
HOMEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
by William BOERICKE, M.D.
Sabal is homeopathic to irritability of the genito-urinary organs. General and sexual debility. Promotes nutrition and tissue building. Head, stomach, and ovarian symptoms marked. Of unquestioned value in prostatic enlargement, epididymitis, and urinary difficulties. Acts on membrano-prostatic portion of urethra. Iritis, with prostatic trouble. Valuable for undeveloped mammary glands. Fear of going to sleep. Languor, apathy and indifference.
Head.--Confused, full; dislikes sympathy; makes her angry. Vertigo, with headache. Neuralgia in feeble patients. Pain runs up from nose and centers in forehead.
Stomach.--Belching and acidity. Desire for milk (Rhus; Apis)
Urinary.--Constant desire to pass water at night. Enuresis; paresis of sphincter vesicć. Chronic gonorrhśa. Difficult urination. Cystitis with prostatic hypertrophy.
Male.--Prostatic troubles; enlargement; discharge of prostatic fluid. Wasting of testes and loss of sexual power. Coitus painful at the time of emission. Sexual neurotics. Organs feel cold.
Female.--Ovaries tender and enlarged; breasts shrivel (Iod; Kali iod). Young female neurotics; suppressed or perverted sexual inclination.
Respiratory.--Copious expectoration, with catarrh of nose. Chronic bronchitis (Stann; Hep).
Relationship.--Compare: Phosph ac; Stigmata maydis; Santal; Apis. In prostatic symptoms: fer pic; Thuja; Picric acid (more sexual erethism). Populus tremul; (prostatic enlargement with cystitis).
Dose.--Mother tincture, ten to thirty drops. Third potency often better. The tincture must be prepared from the fresh berries to be effective.
Insufficient Evidence forDiarrhoea....
Helps to stimulate male potency and strength...
Calcarea Phosphorica 6X tissue salt is a...
Key Benefits: It is used for the treatment of...
Hydrastis has anticatarrhal, antiinflammatory,...
Thuja occidentalis: The most common homeopathic...
Allium Sativum Mother Tincture is an effective...
Phosphorus is used for vomiting, liver...
FOR BURNING AND BLEEDING PILES (HEMORRHOIDS)
Alfalfa is used for kidney conditions, bladder...
100 BDT 140 BDT