Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Obstinate leucorrhoea, with spasmodic contractions of muscles of vagina.
Chronic metritis and prolapsus.
2. Induration of vaginal portion of uterus.
3. Enlargement of uterus for fourteen years, twice its natural size, entirely cured, uterus
4. Induration of ovaries, reaching as far as umbilicus. Cases of ovarian dropsy.
5. Ulcerations of neck of womb and vagina, resulting from inflammations and indurations.
6. Cases of subinvolution, anteversion and prolapsus, with greenish-yellow discharge.
7. All these cases were cured by internal use of the remedy, generally 3d trit.
It usually caused increase of appetite.
- Burning; stitches, and induration.
- Old cases of rheumatism and gouty pains.
- Hepatic cirrhosis.
- Interstitial nephritis.
- Indurated cervix.
- Palpitation of young girls.
- Coldness in abdomen.
- Chronic metritis and prolapsus.
- Uterus fills up whole pelvis.
- Ulceration of neck of womb and vagina.
- Leucorrhoea, with spasmodic contraction of vagina.
- Ovaries indurated.
- Ovarian dropsy.
- Ossified uterus.
Dose and administration: 1 tab 3 to 4 times daily for adult. ½ tab for 3 to 4 times daily
Side effects: No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage
Contraindication: There is no known contraindication.
Presentations: 50 tabs (20 gm in PET bottle), 450gm powder in container.
170 BDT 320 BDT
280 BDT 300 BDT
195 BDT 200 BDT
100 BDT 120 BDT
190 BDT 200 BDT
300 BDT 350 BDT
400 BDT 450 BDT
180 BDT 220 BDT
95 BDT 120 BDT